• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rocking Oakley Radar Casually?

I've been wearing my Radarlock's a lot recently. They are super comfortable and have great coverage.

Plus if you have that "sport" look you could easily pull them off for daily wear.

Just wondering if there are forum members who rock the Radar on a casual basis, or is this more of a display/pure sport kind of thing for you guys? Thanks! :)

I have several radarlocks and a radar BMX version. I only use it for sporting such as outdoor basketball and cycling. Just can't pull it off for casual wear.

I wore Radars and M Frames casually and for sports for well over a decade, then I recently took a Dispatch to the face.

I live in the UK, and the only folks we see wearing sports frames on a casual basis are American or Japanese tourists.

I would say in Europe generally we keep our sports and casual frames very separate.

I'm actually looking hard at both the Deviation and the Radar. Possibly getting two pairs. :D

Yes, to the yellow bits. Which is why I asked about the earsocks, changing them to black would make it less eye-intrusive. :)

I added Livestrong yellow earsocks to a black M Frame, and I like the color splash.

I wear my M Frames and Radars casually, but there aren't many frames that fit me very well.

IMG_0854.jpg

there's a few people in my town that wear Radar's casually. I saw a guy with a matte black mframe while i was getting coffee one morning.

i can't pull off the radar look for casual use..

I collect Radar's...guilty as charged...like 45 pair...Wear some for cycling...but when it comes down to it, my favorite everday pair of O's is my old mag M frame...
For driving, cycling, beach,...wherever...simply the lightest most comfortable Oakleys I own.

i wear radarlocks casually but just the black ones the other colors do not fit my casual look

Latest Posts

Back