• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rogue DZN?

Designed as a true test of the symbiotic union of organic forms and mechanical function, each of the 161 custom pieces of the Armadillo:161 are individually 5 and 9 axis machined from G5 titanium billet block. The process of creation requires well over 400 machine-hours to complete a single assembly. Each link is comprised of 8 separate custom machined pieces, individually serial numbered and paint-filled.

Ok, I know it's a bit overkill, but damn that's pretty cool.

I've never designed something that required a 9-axis machine.

Hmmmm, Mil-Spec G5 Aerospace-Grade Titanium, is some hardcore stuff.....Awesome looking stuff and the design work is incredible.... But will it ever have a resale holding value like gold? I kinda doubt it....

I replaced my wedding ring a year ago with a Revolver, after considering the Discus and a few helpful email exchanges with Matt. I would say go with whichever design strikes your fancy the most - you are sure to enjoy it. They certainly aren't thin little rings, but I find the Revolver comfy and haven't regretted it at all. Personally, I am biased to push the Revolver on you - I just think the design is in a league above the other rings (of course, price reflects that a bit as well).

A few poor pics:
6844804853_f3af714ba7_b.jpg

6844805115_c5fb55e013_b.jpg

Feel free to PM me for any additional dialog on the RogueDZN awesomeness.

Back