• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1.0 - Base Lens For A Custom Chop?

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
I know, but caliper says no.

Thanks for measuring. 63x40mm is perfect.
What do you think. Can a Romeo lens chopped out of them without the POLARIZED etching?

No chance, if you cut high on that lense it will go right through the Polar in polarized.

No chance, if you cut high on that lense it will go right through the Polar in polarized.

Thanks for your help. I will try Fire Iridium, that's one of the lenses the Romeo were originally sold with.

i always use fast jacket lenses for romeo 1 :)...

That's weird. I lined up my Romeo lens to my Fast Jacket lenses and they weren't compatible. The base curve was the same, but the FJ lens wasn't big enough. I tried my standard and XL lens with the same results.

That's weird. I lined up my Romeo lens to my Fast Jacket lenses and they weren't compatible. The base curve was the same, but the FJ lens wasn't big enough. I tried my standard and XL lens with the same results.

I think I give the Jawbone lenses a try.
The curve is not exactly the same, but I've already chopped a pair out of Ten X lenses and they are similar, but bigger in size.
I don't want to get lenses which are 0.1 mm to small.

Back