• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1.0 Question

as far as i know i think there is only one standard size for it i know the shocks comein either "15" or "25" and there is a third size but i cannot remember what it was

There are 2 sizes of nosebombs for the romeo. Small and Large, I ended up buying a full set of rubbers off ebay at too high of a price only to find that my local vault has like 10 sets left for like $15 each haha...This was like 2 years ago...good luck, I did find that turning the large ones around backwards but leaving them on the same side makes them a fair ammount smaller...fit my face a lot better.

There are 2 sizes of nosebombs for the romeo. Small and Large, I ended up buying a full set of rubbers off ebay at too high of a price only to find that my local vault has like 10 sets left for like $15 each haha...This was like 2 years ago...good luck, I did find that turning the large ones around backwards but leaving them on the same side makes them a fair ammount smaller...fit my face a lot better.

photos? haha thanks

Latest Posts

Back