• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1.0

jlee226

Oakley Beginner
Los Angeles
How much does a x metal r1 cost without a box or coin in decent condition. Mainly to wear around. Last time on ebay I saw one go for 465 but lenses had stress cracks.

Thanks! :3

Prices are all over the place but I haven't seen any sell for less than what you mentioned. High end mid $600. I paid $634 and $655 for mine with no box, coin and one pair needed new lenses and rubbers.

Best option for a wear around pair is get one with a good frame and plan on changin the lenses to custom cust and changing the rubbers out and you will be good to go, probably the best way to get a lower price. plan on still paying in the 400-600 range after all is said and done.

O forsure, definently. Im planning on going oem oakley custom cut if i do. Is there any good options? and what do people mean when they say donor lens...? :/

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/cutting-lenses-what-works.12332/
Fast jackets work if memory serves me, I cant open the table that I have attached right now because im not logged into google, but take a look at that chart and it will help you determin a donor lense, meaning a lense that has the correct curvature and size to be cut to fit the romeo.

linegear is good, especially for the gaskets, you won't find oakley gaskets for less than $70-80. Temples are pretty easy since you can use the juliets or mars, nose bombs go linegear unless you can find a deal on oakley ones

Fast jackets work if memory serves me, I cant open the table that I have attached right now because im not logged into google, but take a look at that chart and it will help you determin a donor lense, meaning a lense that has the correct curvature and size to be cut to fit the romeo.

ahh, i see, thank you so much! what would be a fair price for a r1 frame without lenses or rubbers? guesstimation. might possibly consider posting a wtb thread once i have funds avaliable.

Back