• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

romeo 1.... fake or not?

The best Fake Romeo has the ff:

- Wrong nosebomb, looks similar to Penny nose bomb
- If OEM, only 3 frame colorway, fake has more, same with lenses color, frame finish is also too smooth.
-Lens if OEM has no X-Metal engraving
-The X-Metal logo is bigger and upside down, the CE and USA frame marking also looks big
-The earstem as a whole are bent downwards, ends of stem are flared.
-Earsocks rubber is wrongly shaped
-Gasket and rubbers looks and feel cheap and poor quality, rubbers are sometimes comes in non OEM color
-Not sure but the bolt/ screws might be wrong (size and type)
-IIRC the weight is 12 grams heavier at least
-The nose bridge front shaped a bit "flatter" compared OEM
- Will definitely will not have serial number

Hope this info helps.

Thanks for all the for the information motoGP

well i ordered them on 18th.. posted 19th. and still haven't reached uk let alone me. famously slow italian post system.. they been procssing in milan international depot for 2 days. lets see if i get them... last time i ordered a pair of bnib cinder monster dogs from italy.. took 3 weeks and they turned up scratched.. frame and lenses.. hopefully they get to uk today. and to me by saturday. then i can post pics of my new fake oakleys... maybe even get one of those little black and red O stickers to put on the lenses.. cant wait..
Ajcon200, keep us posted!

she came today with much fanfare, not fake...(thats what she said) ... no spare rubber. no paperwork.. but.. box in great condition.. frame absolutely mint and lenses perfect not even the hint of any spiders.. i would say they havent been worn... hers legs almost had to be pried open they were so tight... (thats what i said)...
20160527_193155.jpg
20160527_193433.jpg
20160527_193541.jpg
20160527_193437.jpg
20160527_193308.jpg
20160527_193351.jpg