1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

280849273745 eBay
    Let's discuss

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

you know what i'm thinking about it bro

3. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Yep. Saw that last night. Well....we all know the aura around the Jordan Romeo's and that usually drives the price, but its not uncommon to see Jordan Romeo's at $800 to $1,000 and they don't sell. So why this one? I think two very minor things are actually causing people to bid this up- 1) the box. Yes its dogeared but we all know that the COMPLETE package increases value to collectors; this is especially true to Romeo's because the serial on the box matches the frame 2) the picture and stand. I wouldn't be surprised if that picture and stand are a driving many people's bids.....collectors like a ready to go display set and this is it-box, picture, brand new.

Personally, the value of the Jordan Romeo is valuable only to the die hard collector because you can easily replicate the look with an X Metal frame, custom cuts and rubber (I considered it on mine before I went with red rubber and Ruby instead) for $500.

4. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

Yeah, you're right, but also what really calls to my attention is the number: is 7XXX so, correct me if I'm wrong, but Jordan is called only to those under 5K

5. Rubyskull

Rubyskull Ichiro addict

but the things is jordan are 5000 and lower
    this one is 77xx

6. JayMann

JayMann Oakley Collector

Should it say if their jordan's on the box?

7. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

That's never been my understanding....its been that ANY 4 digit serial Romeo is a Jordan-I've read this multiple places and its also supported by O-Reviews Serial list

8. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

Yea Jordan Romeos are xxxx serials normals are xxxxxx serials.

9. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Does that mean that at least 5,000 of these were produced or did they pick up after a different style romeo and start from there?

10. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

I would venture to say 9999 Jordan Romeos were made. Then the serial numbers reset or continued on with 6 digits.