• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 For Trade

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'd like to trade my Romeo 1. It's x-metal/black iridium with x-metal written on the left lens. It does have a serial number. The frames are in great shape, a few minor shiny spots here and there. The lenses are actually in really good condition too. The fronts are near flawless, two or three specks here and there. The rear of the lenses are decent, the iridium is wearing away where they meet the frame. The right is worse than the left. The good news is that it doesn't affect vision, they wear really well. The nose bombs and ear socks are great and the frame rubbers are new. I just bought a new set, they're still in the mail to me but will be included in the trade. I've taken a bunch of pictures to show their condition accurately. I just got these and I tried to like them but this is my second pair and I just get nothing from them so they've got to go. Pm me with offers please.

2012-07-12165925.jpg

2012-07-12165951.jpg

2012-07-12170037.jpg

2012-07-12170046.jpg

2012-07-12170058.jpg

2012-07-12170109.jpg

2012-07-11164228.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
What are you looking to get as far as trade?

Username Hidden said:
What are you looking to get as far as trade?

I'm open to just about anything rare. Cash can be added on either end as needed.

pm sent

After a conversation with xmetalfreak, I took a closer look at the frames. Comparing them to older x-metal finishes, the spots I saw are apparently part of the raw look of the older x-metal. I could comfortably say the frames are 8/10. I can close-up pics if needed. Thanks for all the offers so far.

Looking for:

X-squared
Pit Boss
Juliets - certain models
XX - TiO2 only

Pm sent

I'll open these up to a sale too. $475 shipped in the u.s.

Updated picture with new gaskets installed:

2012-07-15210613-1.jpg

PMed.

Status
Not open for further replies.