• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ROMEO 1 FUSE LENSES

I've bought several pairs of Fuse lenses and they really are great. No distortion, no headaches, and they're just as thick as Oakley lenses.
really ??

Fuse is just as thick as OEM Oakleys ??

if so, that means they're thicker than Revant too...

might have to try them out when I get the itch to buy more lenses.....

Thanks.

According to Fuse's customer service rep, the standard and plus lenses are the same except for a "hard coating" applied by Carl Zeiss optics, which helps prevent scratches. She said that the plus lenses appear a title brighter because of the coating.

I'll probably try the plus lenses.

Thanks.

According to Fuse's customer service rep, the standard and plus lenses are the same except for a "hard coating" applied by Carl Zeiss optics, which helps prevent scratches. She said that the plus lenses appear a title brighter because of the coating.

You've peaked my interest. Please update us if you end up getting these. I would love to know how they compare.

Thanks.

oooohhhhh - sounds delicious :)

just did a quick search - you think these are equivalent to Oakley's 24K or Fire ??

FUSE+ for Oakley X Metal XX Cascade Mirror Polarized | Fuse Lenses
NO
I have bought a lot of their lens.
They have always tried to work with me on the mistakes
So here goes

Hope this is not to long winded
#1 I ordered the + Midnite for a set of holbrooks. I got them and the lT was way off. I emailed Fuse and finaly just called them
So found out, when on the Holbrook page the + Midnite was listed as 12% LT but when you go to about lens the LT is listed as 15%
15% was unacceptable to me so I sent them back
Decided to try the Cascade, They sent them and I was very happy with them.
#2 Ordered the + Cascade for PB2 , They sent Blaze
Dealt with them on e mail, they quickly sent me another set.
Strike 2, these lens are more orange then the red pair they sent, but nothing like the Cascade I got for the Holbrook.
They explained that they are sort of Orange, But didnt explain why they arent the same across frames?
They are sending me good old Black Polarized
Overall I am happy with all of the lens I have gotten from them, the + series are very nice, Just wish the color in Cascade was more consistent across different frames.
Anyone else with pics of Cascade please chime in
Im a little color blind
But I think Pics are worth a Thousand words

Also they are not as Thick as the Factory Oakley lens, But fit and finish is always spot on

IMG_20150820_095649_338.jpg

IMG_20150820_095624_556.jpg

The Hollbrook do look like Fire
But the PB2 is way too Orange
Or is my color blindness getting the better of me
So they look the same to you @Litos
oh crap - I'm an idiot...

didn't realize that you posted them side by side...

yes, the Holbrook lenses are definitely fire...

the PB lenses would also be considered fire, but with less red in them...

from the pics, even the PB lenses look more fire than they do 24K...again, based on the pics......

outside pics would be better.....

Back