• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Jet Intake and Colour

Crash84

Oakley Beginner
IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0457.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG
IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

As per the pictures, its weird but i`m pretty sure the jet intake of one of my R1s is smaller than the one on the other pair.

Also, their frame colour is both X-metal, but I notice one is darker and 'rougher' than the other.

Is this normal or am I going nuts haha.

P.S: One of them is serial number 0****0, the other is 1****3

As far as I can tell from those pics they're legit / aren't fake, so it's likely due to the common variations from batch to batch in the casting and finishing process.

This is totally normal... X-Metals are like snowflakes; no two pairs are exactly alike. :)

First gen stuff is never the same....lots of flash and pitting.I think a lot of these early first gen frames had alot of experimentation.

Thanx for the reply guys! I was getting worried and wondering whether I got a fake

Oh and you reckon the value is affected?

Thanx for the reply guys! I was getting worried and wondering whether I got a fake

Oh and you reckon the value is affected?

Yes, Value definitely affected. Sell it to me at a deep discount, LOL. J/K, virtually no difference in value. Although it does look like you have too many, so I can help take one off your hands. Seriously, though. Nice pairs. Congrats.

Back