1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X-Metal Romeo 1 with custom cut fire iridium lenses. Upper orbital gaskets have been replaced with Linegear rubber. Cut from Big Taco lenses by IH. Lenses are used and not in perfect shape but are in very usable condition. I will also throw a set of custom cut 00 Red Iridium lenses. The red iridium lenses are polarized and part of the polarized label is on the lens and there are gaps in the lens. These are just free throw ins. $550 shipped.

Romeo 1, Juliets, X-Squared - AECF8990-CAC5-4F66-9B57-B8C3465E1411_zps7kn3dmfw.jpg

Romeo 1, Juliets, X-Squared - 3591C38A-3C8E-4717-BA24-0195BFAFF190_zpsbckklxuf.jpg

Romeo 1, Juliets, X-Squared - null_zpsa69c7fb4.jpg

Prices include shipping. US shipping only.

I will sell these in the order of someone saying they are sending payment. Asking questions through PM does not confirm with me you are a buyer but rather just have questions. e-mail would be the best way to contact after you reply because I don't get on the forum much during the work day. Thanks Rene rmontez@frontiernet.net

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: 5/15/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd and emailing on the X Squared

update... emailed

Last edited by a moderator: 5/14/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ohhhhhh no !!! You beat me to it :(
    Damn !!! :) Ha ha

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Great guy to purchase from, I love the R1 to bad I'm out of funds for the moment, good luck brother

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    +1 - Done business before...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Made of Metal

Rating:
    100%
    Pm and emails sent deal in the works.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Payment sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    X-Squared Sold.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Any way you would sell the juliets separate? If not is someone willing to work a deal with me on them?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a few people just asking for the carbons. Alone I'd sell them for $380 shipped in the US.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.