• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 1 Lens OEM

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

not looking after a NEW one, i know its expensive...just pm me what you got...anything that dont obstruct vision is a must!

Some people reacted to this post.
i have a gold iridium pair but would only be looking to trade for a black iridium pair. all original with xmetal etching.

probably not much help but you never know!

Username Hidden said:
i have a gold iridium pair but would only be looking to trade for a black iridium pair. all original with xmetal etching.

probably not much help but you never know!

yeah, i dont have any lens actually....

I am going to post in the next few days original romeo 1 lenses. I have 3 pairs ranging from heavily scratched and not wearable but looks good on display to very wearable with no cracks and just a good amount cleaning marks. All original black iridium with x-metal markings. I will get pictures up as soon as I get a chance to photograph them and figure out pricing. I also have a good amount of original Oakley nose bombs in black.

Username Hidden said:
I am going to post in the next few days original romeo 1 lenses. I have 3 pairs ranging from heavily scratched and not wearable but looks good on display to very wearable with no cracks and just a good amount cleaning marks. All original black iridium with x-metal markings. I will get pictures up as soon as I get a chance to photograph them and figure out pricing. I also have a good amount of original Oakley nose bombs in black.

looking forward to it mate!

Posted. Thanks