1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bawitheba

bawitheba Oakley Enthusiast

I want to get some custom cut lenses for my r1 what lens that Oakley currently makes will work?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

pm the good Dr. Chop?

3. bawitheba

I already have he said they have to be big. Didn't give me much to follow though. This is why I am asking y'all. Maybe y'all can compare sizes of your glasses and tell me which ones will work.

4. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

would the radar or conduct work? im thinking the curvature may not be spot on..

5. bawitheba

Yea that's another problem I was thinking about. I want some violet irridium lenses

6. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

seems the conduct is popular for that one? someone did a batwolf or something

7. hotley10

hotley10 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

if you want to have a perfect match base curve custom lens for r1, use jawbone lenses or fast jacket. it will fit nicely.

8. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

My understanding from Chop, who is cutting some for me, is the Hijinx and Dispatch works. Shield lenses DO NOT work due to curvature variations

9. ucdavis4PT0gpa

ucdavis4PT0gpa THE BEST IS YET TO COME

Oh...and the Fox 24K Redeem will work too...but you'll have to buy the whole glass for that at about $100

10. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

shields do work. just won't look the same due to not being spherical but work fine. I have done many torric shield lens Romeo 1 cuts. Yes, I don't give too much info because (not saying you will) but people like to take info, cut away, and in turn profit off good nature therefore eliminating the need for someone who doesn't scalp their services..So yes, Romeo 1 needs to be large. Larger than Holbrook and Fuel Cell.