• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 lenses on ebay?

Mthebull

Oakley Expert
Hey guys, hopefully im posting in the right section but has anyone purchased custom cut lenses from oakleyonthespot on ebay for their xmetals? He seems to have good feedback. Is he a member on this forum? They are pos red iridium for the Romeo 1 for 109.99. Is this a good price for custom cuts in this color? Sorry for all the questions but im a noob to x metals.wanted to get a thumbs up from you all before I pulled the trigger. Thanks

Very good to deal with. The pink iridium lenses front right are from her:

Kg5XXW.jpg

+red is a great choice too, it's a really nice lens, although not as red as some people desire.

thanks all for your kind words. Pos red r1 just got sold outside ebay. new batch of donor lenses are coming in on Sat so Pm me if you want the pos red r1 slightly discounted than ebay.

Just bought the Ruby Iridium lens from their ebay shop for my R1, can't wait for them to get here! I should have bought them directly from their online store, would have saved a few dollars. Checking out their Positive Red Iridium lens for R1, I wonder if its the old style grey tint lens or the newer OO reddish tint lens?