• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Lenses

There should be one end of the lens which has a flat spot, that end goes nearest the arm hinge,put them in like that and you should be okay.

Yea if Dr.chop didn't label mine left and right I wouldve had a harder time. But there were also divers carved to prevent stress cracks so that helped too.

I tend to try and label mine and maintain the tab as well. But yah, they can be confusing lol. One easy thing to ALWAYS remember with a real Oakley lens, cut or stock, they are always thicker from the inside of the lens and thinner to the outside. If you find yourself having trouble, check that first. Also, the X Metal frames are NOT all the same. OEM lenses for the most part are, but because the frames are loss cast wax molded, they have variances. Another reason why I try to have the actual frame on hand when I cut for it. Ensures proper fitment, otherwise a re-ship and finesse cut may be necessary..

I've got a pair of custom cut lenses from InfiniteHero on the way. Hopefully they'll just drop right in. Otherwise I'll need to invest in a good file. I don't think I want to ship my frames down to the US and then back up to Canada again and risk customs and brokerage charges.

I've got a pair of custom cut lenses from InfiniteHero on the way. Hopefully they'll just drop right in. Otherwise I'll need to invest in a good file. I don't think I want to ship my frames down to the US and then back up to Canada again and risk customs and brokerage charges.
yeah hopefully it turns out well for you. :)

Latest Posts

Back