1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I could not get a good picture that represents these lenses properly. Please if you would like to purchase or make an offer just assume the worst. I would not call these good lenses by any means, but if you have Romeo’s with aftermarket lenses and would like to have a set of authentic Oakley lenses you may want to pick these up.

I am very sensitive about my lenses. I try to change them as often as I can because I hate scratches. Everyone has different standards, so I will try to describe the lenses the best I can. I will describe the left lens as the one without the X-metal markings and the right lens has the markings. None of these lenses are so bad that you can see the scratches if you are wearing them. I was wearing set A up until a few weeks ago when I found a new set. If you are in Los Angeles/Orange County area I would be more than happy to have you take a look before you decide to purchase. Please feel free to make an offer. Shipping will be $6.00 USPS in the US. If you are not in the US I apologize but I can’t ship to you at this time.

Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - Rall_zps18233883.jpg

Set C – 4/10 Not wearable, very small stress cracks. Not a ton of cleaning marks, but very long marks on the left lens. The right lens is moderately clean but a few 2-3mm marks in the iridium. The right lens is borderline wearable. $65
    Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - RCL_zps9df836d4.jpg Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - RCR1_zpse7a19e04.jpg

Set B – 5/10 Borderline wearable. Very beginning of a stress crack on left lens, no cracks on right lens. Left lens has a lot of small scratches and marks. No scratches visible from 2 feet. Right lens is about the same with lot of tiny scratches but none very deep. Sold
    Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - RBL_zps0b1c61a3.jpg Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - BBR_zps914a0309.jpg

Set A – 6.5/10 Wearable. Not the best lenses in the world as they do have marks, Most noticeably a 4-3mm line on the right lens. Not deep, not too many and must hold at an angle or in a light to see. Sold
    Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - RAL_zps10f6ebd1.jpg
    Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses - RAR_zps2be342fb.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd for set A & B