• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Plasma With Exovista Liquid Metal

I know. And wouldn't even consider aftermarket on my other X Metals...OEM all the way, but as we all know, getting anything OEM for the Romeo is near impossible...and that's ignoring the fact there's a slim selection of colors if you can find any.

theyre decent substitutes to keep the original "rare as hens teeth" lenses safe. i have done this for my Romeo1 and Penny. Since they are cheap, they serve its purpose. i dont see the point of linegear lenses- expensive! yes they are better, but may as well get originals for that money? Exo and VL are the sensible options here

theyre decent substitutes to keep the original "rare as hens teeth" lenses safe. i have done this for my Romeo1 and Penny. Since they are cheap, they serve its purpose. i dont see the point of linegear lenses- expensive! yes they are better, but may as well get originals for that money? Exo and VL are the sensible options here

+1

And I considered Dr. Chop...but cost became an issue still....I got these for $30 shipped. They'll do for now and down the road I can do something OEM custom

+1

And I considered Dr. Chop...but cost became an issue still....I got these for $30 shipped. They'll do for now and down the road I can do something OEM custom

+2

I am getting Dr. Chop to cut me some OEM Ruby but like ucdavis said, $100 total for custom chops aren't cheap. I will do it eventually, but exovista isn't all that bad IMO especially for the price..