• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Project! *UPDATE*

v2kjokerz

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Scored a pair of Romeo 1 frames for I think a fair price. Needs rubbers, gaskets, temple screws and lens. Gonna bring it to HQ and see what they can do for me. But whatever happens, I will bring Romeo back to life!!!!
Will update pictures when I get more. Wish me luck :cool:

149nksn.jpg

2l4300.jpg

1t78s5.jpg

**** UPDATE ****
Well, I got some stuff for my R1 and decided to take some pics. It's still not done. Still waiting on top gaskets, will be putting in some Ducati red earsocks and t-shocks. Also waiting on some custom cuts from the good Dr. Chop. But before I put everything together, I will give him a nice warm bath just to clean him up.

Thanks to all that helped me out. You guys are all awesome!:big_boss:

9tpe8h.jpg

34o38ea.jpg

ke9csy.jpg

kevtck.jpg

Keep us posted...what you're doing is part of the reason the company is torpedoing the line...they don't want you getting second hand frames with lower profit margins for them in the first place and refurbishing them for pennies on the dollar...they'd rather sell you a higher margin O Matter and then have you buy a whole new one later.

uy! san ka nakaskore nyan? lol!!! i scored a romeo but the missing part is the nose bridge...if some of you guys have a spare nose bridge for a good price i will continue on with my project...a carbon romeo 1

please let us know what the HQ can do for you!
i think the don't have parts anymore . . .