• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Question...

Since we are only looking at the bottom, those look legit. The only thing I notice is that the pins appear different from one side to the other. They should be the same I believe. The top should have the screw mentioned before on each side.

Two things you can do:
1. Send them back and get your money
2. Try to get $200 - 300 back, buy a titanium bolt and ask your local jeweler (Nd:YAG-Laser)

you can fix em with a threaded stud,but it will take some doing ,then reblast to match the rest of the frame,i would get my money back though.if you cant return for some reason let me take a crack at em(no pun intended).

Took a few more with a better camera... so you guys are thinking that with missing the top gaskets, and with the "modification" to the bottom, these are definitely not worth 400 then ?

aE6ga.jpg

mr1Q5.jpg

rbJ2s.jpg

yWe0Z.jpg

AJr5j.jpg

Value is really up to you. If they are solid and they are what you are looking for I'd say keep them especially if you are looking to wear them. If you are just buying them as a display piece then obviously they are not in mint condition and I would return them if I could in that instance.