• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Questions

Definitely not legit lenses but you got yourself an awesome frame man. :) Don't feel bad about the nosepad and lenses, you have many options for that. Congrats! :)

if my memory serves me correct, the frame for jordan romeo is a fraction bigger than the later post 10000 serial 04-100, or 04-101, or 04-102 - in other words the black, gold, or fire lenses for those romeos will be too small for a jordan. you would need jordan lens only to make a replacement.

Romeo Van Frogskinstein said:
if my memory serves me correct, the frame for jordan romeo is a fraction bigger than the later post 10000 serial 04-100, or 04-101, or 04-102 - in other words the black, gold, or fire lenses for those romeos will be too small for a jordan. you would need jordan lens only to make a replacement.

That makes no sense.

They are in awesome shape! Pity about the nose bombs. I'd personally just grab a pair from eBay. Just don't pay too much!

Mahalo Mickle! Actually just contacted Oakster for a pair, he's selling nose bombs/earsocks OEM warranty replacements. Thanks!
UCDavis has a pair of beater lenses that are the original black iridium for a good price... Not perfect lenses but they look to be good enough to wear...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-x...-x-squared-lenses-linegear-greenjade-g26.html

Mahalo Malv! I'll look into his thread and see how bad/good it is. Thanks!

Definitely not legit lenses but you got yourself an awesome frame man. :) Don't feel bad about the nosepad and lenses, you have many options for that. Congrats! :)

Mahalo good! Yeah, I'm eating it on the lenses cause the seller didn't state that they were aftermarket, and like a fool, I didn't ask either! I'll keep my eye out for replacements. Hopefully Linegear will release their kits soon!

Wow, really? If this is true, what are my chances that I'll be able to find a spare pair of those lenses around :sad:. Why would've the sub 10000 frames have been a fraction bigger? A difference in gasket sizes perhaps, and maybe not the frame itself? This may lend itself to be true in my case, because the lenses that came with my frame absolutely didn't, wouldn't and couldn't fit properly in the orbitals...no matter what I tried.

No, that is not correct.