1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Chris

Chris Oakley Beginner

Last year I was jumping from a boat onto the dock to secure the dock lines when I dropped my Romeo 1 glasses onto the dock. I was able to catch them, but of course they landed right on the right lens.
    Since then I have been in search of a set of replacement lenses. I really like the brown color of the original lenses, but would be willing to change to another color if I could find a set of OEM lenses.

I contacted Oakley, and they told me they would offer me a discount on a new set of glasses since they no longer have replacement lenses for my glasses. I think that is a great deal, but I really like my Romeos and would love to find some New Old Stock lenses to replace these with.

I know, I am brand new to the forum and I immediately start begging for help.
    What can I say, I am desperate.

Chris

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

If you wanna go for OEM lenses, you can have them custom cut. If you wanna go aftermarket, I suggest linegear lenses.

3. Chris

Chris Oakley Beginner

I would love some OEM lenses. Who can custom cut them?

4. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

if you are domestic, I can lol...If not, I still can, but there are others overseas who also cut...

5. Chris

Chris Oakley Beginner

OK, I am confused. Where do you get the lenses shaped curvature wise to cut to fit the Romeo Frames?

6. Chris

Chris Oakley Beginner

Ok, can you tell me how much a set of lenses with the brown tint, goldish coating would be. I know, I should remember the name of the lens color, but I do good to remember my name sometimes.

7. Chris

Chris Oakley Beginner

I am in Texas. I assume that is domestic enough?

8. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

Sure is haha...best part of the Domestic Continental USA...in my book anyways lol