• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Replacement Lenses

Chris

Oakley Beginner
Last year I was jumping from a boat onto the dock to secure the dock lines when I dropped my Romeo 1 glasses onto the dock. I was able to catch them, but of course they landed right on the right lens.
Since then I have been in search of a set of replacement lenses. I really like the brown color of the original lenses, but would be willing to change to another color if I could find a set of OEM lenses.

I contacted Oakley, and they told me they would offer me a discount on a new set of glasses since they no longer have replacement lenses for my glasses. I think that is a great deal, but I really like my Romeos and would love to find some New Old Stock lenses to replace these with.

I know, I am brand new to the forum and I immediately start begging for help.
What can I say, I am desperate.

Chris

OK, I am confused. Where do you get the lenses shaped curvature wise to cut to fit the Romeo Frames?

Ok, can you tell me how much a set of lenses with the brown tint, goldish coating would be. I know, I should remember the name of the lens color, but I do good to remember my name sometimes.

Sure is haha...best part of the Domestic Continental USA...in my book anyways lol

Back