• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Rubbers Kit

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
Not too clued up on X-metals so i'll appoligize if this has been cover or is incorrect. Thought this might help out one or two on here. I've just been given info about Linegear doing rubbers for the Romeo's, Mar's & Juliet's. I don't know what the quality or fit is like but thought it might be of some help.
CUSTOM RUBBER - Complete rubber set for ROMEO1 - Oakley Custom Replacement Lens shop [LINEGEAR]

Oakley Custom Replacement Lens shop [LINEGEAR]

Mods sorry if I shouldn't be posting the link but it is not an auction it is direct from their site, if I shouldn't have posted tell me & i'll remove it.

Are these new from them? I have seen them selling earsocks and what not on the bay but not the gaskets and bombs too... This looks mighty compelling if they are of good quality.

WHOA!!!! THAT'S NEW. And FINALLY...SOMEONE is manufacturing what we all have been wanting and needing. Looking at the pictures looks like they have the shape of the rubbers down...just curious about the material insofar as vs. Oakley OEM on the earsocks. I actually don't need fresh rubber for my Plasma/Ice that's being built but I might just buy a set anyway to have the colored gaskets...those are cool. $58 is not a great price considering once you pay $19 shipping you're at $78 which is the ballpark price for OEM gasket sets that have sold on eBay lately...but they ARE colored and those OEM sets don't pop up everyday at that price. I also wonder if they would combine shipping $116 plus $19 shipping for two sets is just under $70 a set. They say selling starting end of January 2012 but I don't see a way to order and I certainly have not seen these on eBay yet.....guess we'll have to see. I will say this...a price point of $58 shipped would be a little more reasonable in my book for aftermarket although they would seem to have the market cornered at the moment

I cannot confirm the quality of the set as I have not ordered any. The last OEM sets for the Romeo in ebay have been up at $100. I guess it would be a risk you take. It's like a lot of things though, the shipping cost kills it from being a good deal.:sad: But it is an option for some of you I guess.

I inquired from their site like 3-4 weeks ago and this is what I got from them.

Thank you for inquiring.

The shipping cost to California is $18.50(takes 3-6 days)

Will start selling on March 10.

Yes, I sell only gaskets separately.
The price is $7.00(a pair)

Please wait for a few weeks.

Thank you

Daisuke

I inquired from their site like 3-4 weeks ago and this is what I got from them.

Thank you for inquiring.

The shipping cost to California is $18.50(takes 3-6 days)

Will start selling on March 10.

Yes, I sell only gaskets separately.
The price is $7.00(a pair)

Please wait for a few weeks.

Thank you

Daisuke

$7.00 a pair as in $7.00 tops and $7.00 bottoms...or $7.00 for the SET? And still $18 for shipping?

We'll have to wait and see. And as for OEM...there have been 3 auctions that have closed for under $90 in the past couple weeks that include a set of nosepieces and full set of gaskets plus some also had earsocks and t shocks. Just have to keep an eye out and hit the right one.

Hey Guys,
Are there a bunch of people in need of Romeo Rubbers? I may be able to get some genuine Oak ones. Please let me know if your interested and I can see what I can dig up.
Thanks

Back