1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am on the road today so I will get exact serial # and pics of box and coin.

New Linegear garnet lenses, linegear rubbers. New screws throughout and cleaned of grime! Great shape, no lens cracks. Comes with xmetal ballistic case also.
    I am asking $550 plus $8 for shipping which I think is pretty fair. I also have great feedback and I ship fast!
    US sales only. No trades
    Romeo 1 Serialized, W/ Coin And Box - 0C7033D8-3E7E-4460-A3F4-978A93342891-4948-0000047C1C0B0CE6-1.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Rating:
    100%
    Its like a Romeo 1 Fire sale around here the last few days!!! Of all times to have my money tied up in other things.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%
    romeo 1 season once again bro!! GLWS stev!! wish i had extra cash!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold to nyhokie,sent updated pics to him , sent invoice, received payment and will ship out on Monday due to it not sitting in warehouses over the weekend.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    What's going on? You selling off all your stuff? You also have hair?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man just thought I would sell some things I don't wear to help pay for some things that's all. Nothing crazy. And I look 10 years younger now that I have hair!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Man, cant believe I missed out on this one... DAMN IT!!!!!!

Congrats on sale...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow! Those look killer. I can't believe I missed out on them too :tongue:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sent nyhokie tracking number. It's shipping out today.