• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Vs XX

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
I am thinking of getting some money together to hopefully buy a Romeo 1. The only thing I am not sure of is how they fit. I have an x squared and a XX and I think they provide enough coverage. While looking at pictures of the romeo 1 I can't decide if they are to big or not. Can anyone help me by clarifying the size of the romeo 1? Possibly some pictures of the romeo 1 and a XX?

No prob, I will post some up for you shortly. I would say if you fit an XX comfortably, you will be fine with an R1. If however you find an XX a little on the large side you may struggle. Either way I'd still buy one !!

No prob, I will post some up for you shortly. I would say if you fit an XX comfortably, you will be fine with an R1. If however you find an XX a little on the large side you may struggle. Either way I'd still buy one !!
Thank you! I like the fit of the XX. I will continue to look for one but I need to get some money together! lol.

romeo has a bigger coverage bro. if you have a chance to get one then grab it!
Bigger in which way? I like the height of the XX as mentioned. I think I have heard the romeo wrap more, to provide coverage on the side? I hope I can get the chance when I have some funds.

Few pics for you :)

null_zps969dd0ff.jpg

null_zps595f3362.jpg

null_zps92da97fb.jpg

null_zpse032641a.jpg

null_zps9d79d796.jpg

null_zpsf2597bcc.jpg

null_zpsd84a87c8.jpg

null_zps168b2dd6.jpg

Back