1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. rmontez

rmontez Oakley Expert Premium Member

Cut by InfinateHero from Big Taco fire iridium replacement lenses. I had to do a little trimming and one thing I noticed was there was a lot of pressure right where the spider cracks normally start so I angled the back side of the lens in that area to make them thinner. One of my rubber pieces completely feel apart. I ordered new rubber from Linegear today. I will be using these for my daily wearers for awhile now.

Romeo 1 With Custom Cut Fire Iridium Lenses - 3591C38A-3C8E-4717-BA24-0195BFAFF190_zpsbckklxuf.jpg

Romeo 1 With Custom Cut Fire Iridium Lenses - 81F3165F-35EB-48F7-A2AB-B0CED16F0943_zpszdast6f2.jpg

Brett28, mjt42 and Valkie 2 like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

suits you well bro! awesome combo! and im surprised that you have grown your hair! lol!

3. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Nice. Show pics when the LG rubbers arrive.

4. rmontez

lol my wife says the same thing washi me sensie. I told her I am going to get the animal look. I can't remember the last time my hair was long ebough to pull it.

i am rich I will post updated pictures when the LG order shows up. It was nothing special just the oribital gaskets for the Romeo's, Juliet t-6 ear stem screws and ear stem washers. I paid for express shipping which was 3-7 days so hopefully they show this week.

5. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Nice color combo. I have a set of lenses for my R1 coming from IH this week.

6. rmontez

If you didn't send him your frames to be fit you may need to adjust the lenses a little bit. I put off putting them in my frame because I was afraid to try to grind on the lenses. It worked out pretty good.

7. T-Lek

T-Lek Oakley Beginner

Looks very nice. Is it same lense curve as original?

8. rmontez

Yes, qtrain23 has a link in his signature that tells what lens work with what x-metals.

9. i am rich

i am rich The Silly Collector!

Ah ok no problem. I thought you ordered like colored rubbers to match the lens.

10. rmontez

From Japan to me in 5 days. That's pretty good. I'd bet my Oakley order takes twice that long!!

Romeo 1 With Custom Cut Fire Iridium Lenses - 36ABFFF5-EDED-4FF2-A9CF-C3BC7B5AB8D8_zpsehybub8y.jpg