• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 With Custom Cut Fire Iridium Lenses

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
Cut by InfinateHero from Big Taco fire iridium replacement lenses. I had to do a little trimming and one thing I noticed was there was a lot of pressure right where the spider cracks normally start so I angled the back side of the lens in that area to make them thinner. One of my rubber pieces completely feel apart. I ordered new rubber from Linegear today. I will be using these for my daily wearers for awhile now.

3591C38A-3C8E-4717-BA24-0195BFAFF190_zpsbckklxuf.jpg

81F3165F-35EB-48F7-A2AB-B0CED16F0943_zpszdast6f2.jpg

lol my wife says the same thing washi me sensie. I told her I am going to get the animal look. I can't remember the last time my hair was long ebough to pull it.

i am rich I will post updated pictures when the LG order shows up. It was nothing special just the oribital gaskets for the Romeo's, Juliet t-6 ear stem screws and ear stem washers. I paid for express shipping which was 3-7 days so hopefully they show this week.

If you didn't send him your frames to be fit you may need to adjust the lenses a little bit. I put off putting them in my frame because I was afraid to try to grind on the lenses. It worked out pretty good.

Yes, qtrain23 has a link in his signature that tells what lens work with what x-metals.

From Japan to me in 5 days. That's pretty good. I'd bet my Oakley order takes twice that long!!

36ABFFF5-EDED-4FF2-A9CF-C3BC7B5AB8D8_zpsehybub8y.jpg