1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hello Folks:
    Next up for sale is an all OEM R1 XM. Lightly used, but in fantastic shape. Frame is in extremely clean condition, lenses are awesome & near mint; I can't see stress cracks or scratches. Only one tiny little dot on the right lens that's not visible when wearing. Rubbers are like new. Serial 05####.

If you have been waiting for a clean R1, this is it. Only reason I'm selling it is because I have 2 R1 XM, so 1 has to go. Includes pair and MF bag.

Price is $DEAL shipped ConUS (will ship oConUS on your dime), PP G&S. For seller protectuon, I can only ship to approved addresses on file with PayPal .... or else ;).

Please PM me if you have any questions.
    Cheers

Romeo 1 X-Metal / BI - OEM - 20160409_083037.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 4/19/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    :rofl: I didn't want to monopolize that penny thread, these are niiiice dude!

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thx man. It's my first R1, but I finally found a complete & matching R1 XM, so this one sadly has to go. :headbang:. I hope someone in the forum buys it, just to know that it will go to a good home.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't see why it wouldn't go here, the price is right and your reputation speaks for itself. Without trying them on I am sure they would work on my big head...but Until I get an XX (which I know would work, cause they're slightly bigger Juliets and they work!), I would get 2 more pair of Julies from you first for that money! ;)

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a very nice XX XM on SPF, if not it would be yours. I dig XX too, and I like Juliets for customizing because they are so cheap compared to XX, XS, and R1. If I run across an XX I will let you know, my other 3 XXs are going nowhere

Romeo 1 X-Metal / BI - OEM - 20160222_145135.jpg

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    are these heavier than juliet?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    The Romeo 1 or the XX?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

sorry, R1

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Holy hell dude. What a picture.

I need a towel and a few minutes of privacy. :shock:

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Romeo 1 weighs 1.6 oz & Juliet weighs 1.5 oz. So 1/10th of a an oz difference, very minimal

Last edited by a moderator: 4/20/16
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.