• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo 1 X-Metal / BI - OEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM incoming.. i could use this!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Great pair, Awesome forum member, cant go wrong!!

Username Hidden said:
Great pair, Awesome forum member, cant go wrong!!
I'll 2nd that guys, if you haven't already dealt with Marc, believe me you won't be disappointed...

Username Hidden said:
I have a very nice XX XM on SPF, if not it would be yours. I dig XX too, and I like Juliets for customizing because they are so cheap compared to XX, XS, and R1. If I run across an XX I will let you know, my other 3 XXs are going nowhere

View attachment 238025
love that XX with ice!!! They are stunning. Glad you found a complete set of R1. I can't stop looking at my NIB pair. It's like going back in time when you bought your first pair and they were perfect.

Username Hidden said:
Hello Folks:
Next up for sale is an all OEM R1 XM. Lightly used, but in fantaatic shape. Frame is in extremely clean condition, lenses are awesome & near mint; I can't see stress cracks or scratches. Only one tiny little dot on the right lens that's not visible when wearing. Rubbers are like new. Serial 05####.

If you have been waiting for a clean R1, this is it. Only reason I'm selling it is because I have 2 R1 XM, so 1 has to go. Includes pair and MF bag.

Price is $650 shipped ConUS (will ship oConUS on your dime), PP G&S. For seller protectuon, I can only ship to approved addresses on file with PayPal .... or else ;).

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Cheers

View attachment 237975 View attachment 237976 View attachment 237977 View attachment 237978 View attachment 237979 View attachment 237980 View attachment 237981 View attachment 237982
Username Hidden said:
Thanks. Actually those lenses aren't ice, they're sapphire, custom cuts from Turbine donors. You got a NIB R1? Nice!!
Ahhh. I thought it was just how the light was hitting the lenses. I must get some custom cut sapphire, they look great. Yes, a brand new pair of R1's, A guy bought them on a trip to the USA and put them in a wardrobe he had in a spare room and forgot all about them. My lucky day when I snagged them.

Status
Not open for further replies.