• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo 1 X-metal/Black Iridium

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sale pending to hearno.

Thanks for the peer pressure. lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Sold to hearno.

500.00 i guess owning a pair of these is out of my price range,anyone have a beater pair?

Username Hidden said:
500.00 i guess owning a pair of these is out of my price range,anyone have a beater pair?

I think the terms 'Romeo' and 'beater' are mutually exclusive!!

lol. I bought a "beater" titanium/gold for under $400 on ebay. That's about as cheap as I've seen for market prices.

Up until now I've never paid more than $225 for a pair of Romeo. I've had 3. The first was plasma/fire for $150 in good condition. The second was $225 for x-metal/BI in great shape and the 3rd was x-metal/bi in good shape for $170. All were purchased in the last 6 months. You just have to look in the right places.

Wow, I feel special. lol

I was talking about regular auctions that go for 3+ days. BIN prices below $400 get snapped up right away. Apparently CL is where its at. If you have access to that.

Username Hidden said:
Up until now I've never paid more than $225 for a pair of Romeo. I've had 3. The first was plasma/fire for $150 in good condition. The second was $225 for x-metal/BI in great shape and the 3rd was x-metal/bi in good shape for $170. All were purchased in the last 6 months. You just have to look in the right places.

Where exactly are you looking?

Username Hidden said:
Wow, I feel special. lol
I was talking about regular auctions that go for 3+ days. BIN prices below $400 get snapped up right away. Apparently CL is where its at. If you have access to that.

The plasma sold in less than an hour on ebay for $450 via private payment.

Username Hidden said:
Where exactly are you looking?

Ha. Can't give away my secrets. Interestingly enough, 2/3 did NOT come from CL.

I will say this, Qtrain is onto something by having his significant other BOLO. More eyes, more opportunities. Also, I saw a guy wearing 24k XX the other day and literally tried to make him sell them to me. I just walked up to him and started making offers.

Of course, leave all the goodies to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.