1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So I'm on the prowl for a pair of Romeo 1.0s. I've been checking ebay for quite some time, and, after seeing a number of them go for prices I thought were pretty reasonable, I decided to offload a few pieces and start a Romeo fund.

What I'm hoping to find, specifically, is a pair in X-Metal finish with BI or BIP lenses. Bone finish is tempting, but I haven't seen it in person and thus am not sure how it would look on me (actually I'm pretty sure it's what I expected when I first ordered custom Juliets, but the wife tells me stick with X metal...).

Anyway, all of my Juliets and XSs are x-metal, most with BI or BIP lenses, and I'd like some R1s to match.

Price is negotiable--you guys know what you have and what it's worth--and if it helps I could make it a "trade + cash" with some 4th gen Juliets.

Extras are nice and I'll take them into consideration, but I'm most concerned with the condition of the shades/lenses, and those unique nosebombs. I can buy a coin somewhere if I must.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.