• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X Metal To Sell Or Not?

Tim hicks

Oakley Beginner
I have owned a pair of x metal Romeos 1s since 1997! They are in immaculate condition but had the lenses recently replaced. I have the original box, coin, rubbers, paperwork etc. My dilemma is that as Romeos are rare they will fetch a few quid and I could reinvest that money into buying 2 or 3 pairs of different Oakleys? Keep or sell!! Help please??!!??

I'd say the answer would be based on the level of your personal attachment to the Romeos. If they have a lot of sentimental value, keep 'em. If you'd rather move on to something new, sell 'em.

Good advice, but where do you move too from Romeos, what's comparable ? Don't want to sell and regret it !

If you wear the romeo's and enjoy the fit and look I would keep them. They will become harder to get if you sell them. If you are not in to collecting and don't like the fit and look then I would sell them.

With box (matched serial) and coin, but no original lenses, I'd say $500-600 from what I've seen.

I have owned a pair of x metal Romeos 1s since 1997! They are in immaculate condition but had the lenses recently replaced. I have the original box, coin, rubbers, paperwork etc. My dilemma is that as Romeos are rare they will fetch a few quid and I could reinvest that money into buying 2 or 3 pairs of different Oakleys? Keep or sell!! Help please??!!??
What are Romeos selling for with all the additional stuff ??

A FEW QUID!