• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 X Metal To Sell Or Not?

C6 carbons?? Do you have a pic of these??

Use the search function. Or just look at GH4AU's post signature...

(BTW x-man was just playing with you; carbon c-six are extremely rare, retailed for 4K and now go for 6-8K... Romeos are the highest value non-special-edition x-metals, but it'd take a pile of them to match the value of a c-six... unless you're a lucky scuba diver in a certain Canadian lake...)

To echo my OP and XMM's - if you like them, best bet is to keep them (though replace those crappy revant lenses with some custom cuts; see link below, and linegear are better than revant but still fail). If you want to stay with x-metals, go for Juliets - they were the most popular for a reason, and you could get 2 - 3 pairs of Juliets for a Romeo... If you want some modern-hip o-matters, I'm not the guy to ask...

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/i-am-a-believer-in-linegear.14463/page-3#post-264717

[EDIT - fixed link...]

Last edited:
Hi, im new here in the forum. But been an oakley fan eversince. My suggestion, keep em. You can always get other pairs anytime, especially if you're not looking for rare pieces. I had 3 juliets, 1 monster dog. Sold them all. But kept my r1 till now. Got this from a friend 2005 i think. Lovin' them ever since.

Last edited: