1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am selling these two to try and fund something else.

First is a mint condition XMetal frame R1 with aftermarket jade lenses and I can throw in a box and extra set of aftermarket black iridium lenses for an extra $75

So R1 with jade lenses $550 with the box and extra lenses $625 shipped and paypalled

Now the XMetal XX in mint condition with a set of very good condition custom cut torch lenses

I say mint since I've noticed they have two very minor scratches that you can't even tell they are there but I have to inform about.

$450 obo shipped and paypalled

Willing to do both for a better price PM for details

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5955.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5956.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5957.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5958.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5959.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5962.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5963.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5965.JPG

Romeo 1 XMetal with jade lenses and XMetal XX with torch lenese - IMG_5966.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 9/18/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad