• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

Not bad. I think there is something wrong with the gaskets.
No signs of wear is incorrect. There are marks (top left orbital)

I dont think there's something wrong with the gasket. Regarding the wear i'll confirm that when I have them today or tomorrow..but that doesnt bother me. :cool:

Hey guys, ive had my romeo's since about 2005, however mine dont have a serial? Alot of people have pics of theirs with a serial. Did oakley do this later on? Mine definatly came with a box and a coin and fully retail packaged.

Hey guys, ive had my romeo's since about 2005, however mine dont have a serial? Alot of people have pics of theirs with a serial. Did oakley do this later on? Mine definatly came with a box and a coin and fully retail packaged.

Mine don't either. Means it was a warranty frame

3bf9438d.jpg

My lenses are both cracked at the top gasket point, like most you im assuming, however as its basically impossible to find genuine mint condition lenses these days, how much value does it know off your pair if custom linegear or another brand take off when using them to fix your pair?

Im really against doing it, but as far as im concerned i really dont have a choice. Ive just managed to find genuine replacement lenses for my xx 24k's and genuine unobtainium. Romeo 1 lenses and unobtainium appears to be far rarer!!

Back