• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1

mjt42

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
UK
Just picked these up from the post office.

Complete set in great condition.

edahytes.jpg

zy8a6abe.jpg

buvetesa.jpg

dypemere.jpg

Looking at the box, could it be that they are 3rd gen? (according to o-review there was only 1st & 2nd gen). The bottom line shows the SKU followed by B01881. The fact that the box label has a barcode maybe suggests that they are later?

u9anahys.jpg

Perhaps the gurus could shed some light?

Also picked this up at the same time

avu4y4yr.jpg

just need an x-metal frame now!!

Last edited:
Congratulations on the great looking pair! Hopefully you can find an x-metal pair for those nice looking lenses.

i guess this is just painted, originally R1 X Metal colorway, then laser etched to match the box's serial. Still not sure but just my guess

i guess this is just painted, originally R1 X Metal colorway, then laser etched to match the box's serial. Still not sure but just my guess

thanks for all your replies.

they are definitely not painted!!! what paint matches a plasma finnish?!! perhaps the previous owner switched the lenses from black to fire so that they matched the box?

Last edited:
thanks for all your replies.

they are definitely not painted!!! what paint matches a plasma finnish?!! perhaps the previous owner switched the lenses from black to fire so that they matched the box?
No offense meant brother, again like what ive said iam not sure. I just based my observation to your comment that there is a faint serial below the x metal logo. the new serial is located way below the x metal logo which ive only seen on R1 jordans with 4 digit serial. Also if the original lens was black iridium then it is an X metal colorway,if it came with gold iridium then it is Titanium, then lastly fire iridium for plasma.

This is one sample of bead blasted R1 plasma, if you'll look closely the original serial was preserved (Titanium). Credit goes to the owner of the pic
1499442_10152437216707067_114361365_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back