1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Romeo 1 - WP_20151113_18_01_26_Pro.jpg So after a somewhat lengthy ride with USPS my xm Romeo 1 BI with original scratch free and spider crack free oem X metal etched lenses arrived.

@iwill nice packaging and they got here safely and were in the exact condition you described

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am glad you are happy witb them and they made it without incident. The tracking had me worried for awhile.

Enjoy them!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats. I got my first R1 4 months ago, also a mint XM with original BI etched lenses. It's my favorite pair by far.

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    of all possible colorways and combos my favourite have always been, and will most likely be the xm-bi Romeos.
    This was the pair i bought back in 98, and this was the one pair i was sure i was never getting back. (sappy ol' story about me being duped ot of my R1's due to ignorance by a store here)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Yup, I remember that story. The guy at the O store told you some sheit and you exchanged it for 2 pairs, damn

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.