• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1s X 2!

U

Username Hidden

Hello all,
I'm selling a couple of pairs of Romeo's, desperate to find new love and meet Juliet's for a long term relationship!
No boxes, just the bags -
1 X 1st gen Ti/Gold -
Frames = 8/10 some marks as expected on the early plasma finish, but really very good condition.
Lenses = 7.5/10 a couple of small marks and a polish scratch, which isn't too bad. the tiniest of stress cracks have appeared on one lense, but I only just spotted them they're so small!
1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

1 X 1st gen X Metal/BI -
Frames = 8.5/10 some rub marks, but still in very good condition.
Lenses = Trashed, definitely need to find new one's for these.
7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Asking $1250 shipped
Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Great photos of the details. Saul Saul would be proud. Good luck with the sale!

Username Hidden said:
Great photos of the details. Saul Saul would be proud. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks! ;)

Nice pairs!! Was lookign for tit 1st gen R1 few days ago.... feels bad finding one when i dont have the cash for it, but still a very unique piece!
Wish you good luck selling them!!

Username Hidden said:
Nice pairs!! Was lookign for tit 1st gen R1 few days ago.... feels bad finding one when i dont have the cash for it, but still a very unique piece!
Ha, I know what you mean - you search for ages, then give up and spend the cash and then one appears as if to taunt us! ;)
Thanks though! :)

Username Hidden said:
Ha, I know what you mean - you search for ages, then give up and spend the cash and then one appears as if to taunt us! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Just like that YOU dont chose ROMEO TITATINIUM, ROMEO TITANIUM that choose you hahaha #oakleylife #itiswhatitis #rarexmetal

Hey DylFin. I noticed prefer to wear Juliets over the Romeo. I have multiple Juliets and XS. Any interest in trading an R1?

Username Hidden said:
Hey DylFin. I noticed prefer to wear Juliets over the Romeo. I have multiple Juliets and XS. Any interest in trading an R1?
Hey, that's very true - Juliet's and XXs!
I have a large collection of Juliet's, what did you have in mind?
PM me and we can have a chat! ;)

sorry... 1200 for both? correct?