1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

https://picasaweb.google.com/111027424043424417596/Oakley#slideshow/5899534106020850498

I bought a pair of ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses from KOREA last week. I were on vacation and found three pairs of ROMEO 2.0 sunglasses in a OAKLEY store. I have more confidence in buying from shops instead of online. Although it is a displayed item, it is in excellent condition. I replace black ear socks and nose pads with new brown one. They match color of lens perfectly.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

3. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Very nice pickup and in a store also. Hope you paid a good price for them :D

4. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

Due to sales tax, the pair is expensive. I paid US$375. It does not come with a box and coin.

I bought it in five minutes and my wife challenged me why I paid so much for a displayed item. It is difficult to explain, isn't it?

5. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

nice! i wouldve haggled for 10% but would've easily folded if they said no! hehehe. nice pickup, so, which store in Korea again? there are two left right?

wait, that's below retail since they retailed @$375 not bad at all!

I still would have haggled though...

6. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

7. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

Two pairs of ROMEO 2.0 are available with one in polished frame and another one in carbon black. There are over four pairs of Juliet. I do not buy the Juliet as my face is wide. Juliet does not fit me and ROMEO is a perfect match.

8. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sux no box or coin

9. EIZOHK

EIZOHK Oakley Beginner

Although it does not come with box and coin, I still love it very much. Actually I buy the second pair of ROMEO 2.0 from eBay a few days ago. I also own a pair of ROMEO 1 with box and coin. The ROMEO 1 frame looks not as refined as ROMEO 2.0.

10. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Sell it to me then lmao