1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys I'm wanting to trade either a pair of oem Romeo 2.0 Titanium iridium lenses or a pair of oem Gold iridium lenses for a pair of Romeo 2.0 Black iridium Polarized lenses in the same condition. I took as clear pictures as I could to show you the conditions of both.

Titanium iridium lenses
    Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_171834.jpg
    Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_173315.jpg Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_173443.jpg

Gold iridium lenses
    Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_173632.jpg Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_173745.jpg Romeo 2.0 Titanium Or Gold Iridium For R2 BIP Lenses - 20140608_173706.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would you sell either pair? I'd be very interested in either pair.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm really needing those BIP lenses. Let me try to get what I want first, and if not we'll go from there.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have BIPs
    Pm'd

Last edited by a moderator: 6/16/14
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm replied... still on the hunt guys. Keep in mind guys, these are used and im looking for BIP in same condition to be fair. :cool-20: If you have new ones, maybe we can work something out.:angel:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still looking. ..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    willing to sell a pair of these yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm still looking for a trade bro. I'm sure something will come up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump... common... you know you wanna trade (you know who you are) ;)