1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi there

I have a pair of Romeo 2.0 with new lenses to swap for Romeo X metal

The black Romeo 2.0 is on my profile under my pics. Please someone be so kind?

Thank you

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X-Metalhead

Rating:
    100%
    pretty bold offer.. i suggest offering extra money as well, otherwise noone would go for it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Gotta love a good DOG

Rating:
    100%
    Like BriP said you're gonna need some cash to go with that Corrie i'm afraid.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    like BriP said, the Romeo 1 is more valuable and sought-after than a Romeo 2...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Romeo 1 frames only

My 2.0 romeo is with new lenses. The romeo 1 does not have to have lenses, frames only is fine. If anybody can help me I am open to negotiations for cash difference. I dont want to be a total ass? Thanks guys!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think they just mean the average price for a Romeo 2 is around $200 most of the time and a Romeo 1 even with scratched lenses can for around $350-$400!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I don't this is going to happen unless somebody has several pairs and is feeling especially charitable. Kinda like trying to trade a quarter for a dollar. You have a better chance of selling the R2s and putting it toward a Romeo 1