• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Help Newbie

Col uk

Oakley Beginner
Hi folks,

Looking for some help and possible advice. Ive got a pair of Oakley Romeo 2 that I bought quite a few years ago. I thought id lost them but during a clear out the other day they turned up. They are the carbon black frame with black lenses which look clear and good. The only problem appears to be that there are no nose pads. On an initial internet search it seems these are impossible to come by.

Am I wasting my time trying to get a set? Is there a market for these in their current state? Im not particularly attached to the shades so what would you folks do? Keep searching or sell them on? I remember they were expensive when i bought them but I know nothing about shades. Guitars? I can talk all day but shades? Nada.... Any help or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Col
Wales
UK

Hi folks,

Looking for some help and possible advice. Ive got a pair of Oakley Romeo 2 that I bought quite a few years ago. I thought id lost them but during a clear out the other day they turned up. They are the carbon black frame with black lenses which look clear and good. The only problem appears to be that there are no nose pads. On an initial internet search it seems these are impossible to come by.

Am I wasting my time trying to get a set? Is there a market for these in their current state? Im not particularly attached to the shades so what would you folks do? Keep searching or sell them on? I remember they were expensive when i bought them but I know nothing about shades. Guitars? I can talk all day but shades? Nada.... Any help or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Col
Wales
UK
hi Col,
give Oakley UK a call, details available on the website - they have some.

Many thanks Bakesy,

Oakley did indeed carry some stock and the shades are re rubbered. So cool Ive sent them in to get the bridge serviced. Very happy.

Thanks again :cool-33:

Back