1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Col uk

Col uk Oakley Beginner

Hi folks,

Looking for some help and possible advice. Ive got a pair of Oakley Romeo 2 that I bought quite a few years ago. I thought id lost them but during a clear out the other day they turned up. They are the carbon black frame with black lenses which look clear and good. The only problem appears to be that there are no nose pads. On an initial internet search it seems these are impossible to come by.

Am I wasting my time trying to get a set? Is there a market for these in their current state? Im not particularly attached to the shades so what would you folks do? Keep searching or sell them on? I remember they were expensive when i bought them but I know nothing about shades. Guitars? I can talk all day but shades? Nada.... Any help or comments would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Col
    Wales
    UK

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Bakesy

Bakesy Oakley Beginner

hi Col,
    give Oakley UK a call, details available on the website - they have some.

3. Col uk

Col uk Oakley Beginner

Many thanks Bakesy,

Oakley did indeed carry some stock and the shades are re rubbered. So cool Ive sent them in to get the bridge serviced. Very happy.

Thanks again :cool-33: