• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 Help

dave m

Oakley Enthusiast
Hello, I bought a pair of romeo 2's sorto f by accident really. Now I have them in hand I thought I would make sure they are authentic, I don't have any reason to think they are not (they seem lighter than the romeo/Juliet etc, I expected that as they are half frames ) but I know little about them. Quick search on here didn't turn up the knowledge that is out there for others so thought I would ask directly.
20140922_1316471_zps33f0329e.jpg
20140922_1316541_zps5692fdd2.jpg
20140922_1316471_zps33f0329e.jpg

Yep, look legit. Polished/Titanium?
Ear socks and nose bombs might be a pain to get hold of though if you're after OEM.

-Edit- Yeah, can see Titanium laser etched on the lens now I've looked closer.

Thank you lovely people, I was cleaning the rubber parts when I took the photo, cleaned up nicely which is unusual for my purchases and from what I have found and you just said sounds like a small mercy if they are that hold to get hold of.
No SKU on them so I presume they are an early rather than later with hydro lens in them.
Thanks again

Thank you lovely people, I was cleaning the rubber parts when I took the photo, cleaned up nicely which is unusual for my purchases and from what I have found and you just said sounds like a small mercy if they are that hold to get hold of.
No SKU on them so I presume they are an early rather than later with hydro lens in them.
Thanks again
Apologies, thought they arrived liked that without the rubbers :oops:.
My Polished/Titanium is the earlier sku# 04-139. No serial number or sku or anything on the arms.
In fact all my R2's are the earlier releases. No markings on any of them.
Not sure if they were ever given them to be honest. Haven't got any of the later released hydrphobic versions from 2009 to be able to compare, sorry.

Latest Posts

Back