1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

Hello, I bought a pair of romeo 2's sorto f by accident really. Now I have them in hand I thought I would make sure they are authentic, I don't have any reason to think they are not (they seem lighter than the romeo/Juliet etc, I expected that as they are half frames ) but I know little about them. Quick search on here didn't turn up the knowledge that is out there for others so thought I would ask directly.
    Romeo 2 Help - 20140922_1316471_zps33f0329e.jpg
    Romeo 2 Help - 20140922_1316541_zps5692fdd2.jpg
    Romeo 2 Help - 20140922_1316471_zps33f0329e.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajirbl

ajirbl Oakley Enthusiast

No worries. They're real.

3. Oakley Veteran

Oakley Veteran Oakley Enthusiast

Yep, look legit. Polished/Titanium?
    Ear socks and nose bombs might be a pain to get hold of though if you're after OEM.

-Edit- Yeah, can see Titanium laser etched on the lens now I've looked closer.

4. dave m

dave m Oakley Enthusiast

Thank you lovely people, I was cleaning the rubber parts when I took the photo, cleaned up nicely which is unusual for my purchases and from what I have found and you just said sounds like a small mercy if they are that hold to get hold of.
    No SKU on them so I presume they are an early rather than later with hydro lens in them.
    Thanks again

5. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Legit bro now for the rubbers goodluck

6. Oakley Veteran

Oakley Veteran Oakley Enthusiast

Apologies, thought they arrived liked that without the rubbers :oops:.
    My Polished/Titanium is the earlier sku# 04-139. No serial number or sku or anything on the arms.
    In fact all my R2's are the earlier releases. No markings on any of them.
    Not sure if they were ever given them to be honest. Haven't got any of the later released hydrphobic versions from 2009 to be able to compare, sorry.