• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 2 Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking for some replacement lenses for a pair of romeo 2's. Prefer black iridium (polarized or not) in like-new condition. Open to purchase or trade + cash for a pair of black iridium polarized lenses that are in used but descent condition with tiny light scratches on the iridium. They're a great lens to use when you're out and don't want to worry about them.

Some people reacted to this post.
PM Sent... Also, Oakley does have Romeo 2 lenses available, Blk Iridium, and Blk iridium Polarized. You need to contact their warranty dept. Get an RMA to return your pair and the price starts at $80 plus shipping. They DO NOT sell the R2 lenses outright, you must send them your pair. Now if you want to buy them outright it does cost more.....

replied. thanks for the info.

Username Hidden said:
PM Sent... Also, Oakley does have Romeo 2 lenses available, Blk Iridium, and Blk iridium Polarized. You need to contact their warranty dept. Get an RMA to return your pair and the price starts at $80 plus shipping. They DO NOT sell the R2 lenses outright, you must send them your pair. Now if you want to buy them outright it does cost more.....

Do you know who I need to speak with about this? I called a few weeks back asking for gold iridium lenses and he said they didn't have any R2 lenses... I pushed 2 or whatever the number is for the warranty dept but maybe I didn't get a warranty person after all...

Username Hidden said:
Do you know who I need to speak with about this? I called a few weeks back asking for gold iridium lenses and he said they didn't have any R2 lenses... I pushed 2 or whatever the number is for the warranty dept but maybe I didn't get a warranty person after all...

Some people are unaware of this you will just have to call and get someone that knows, we have discussed numerous times on here that not all employees in HQ know whats going on there....And all they have is Black Iridium and Blk iridium POlarized... Thats it...