• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2 question

Lens size and cut standard for all frames? Example if I take out a black iridium polarized lens from romeo 2 xmetal frame or a gold iridium from a romeo 2 plasma frame, will the lenses fit in the romeo 2 carbon frame?

Romeo 2 carbon frame comes with the standard black iridium lens.

Lens size and cut standard for all frames? Example if I take out a black iridium polarized lens from romeo 2 xmetal frame or a gold iridium from a romeo 2 plasma frame, will the lenses fit in the romeo 2 carbon frame?

Romeo 2 carbon frame comes with the standard black iridium lens.
Yes all are interchangeable pal.

Yeah fj can be used as well but i choose to use bigtaco only cos the outer/tail of the fj once you take out of the frame would not look like the oem r2 lenses. But thenagain that area is not visible so some just dont mind it.

Yeah fj can be used as well but i choose to use bigtaco only cos the outer/tail of the fj once you take out of the frame would not look like the oem r2 lenses. But thenagain that area is not visible so some just dont mind it.

yep there is a slight angle where the semi-circle meets the tail that the shape is not exact, but as you mentioned not visible in the frame.

Also fj has more color options so more choices than running after ocp big taco lenses; which are getting scarce ive heard.

Dragonvoi.......can you send me the microfiber back that I sent to you by mistake

Dragonvoi.......can you send me the microfiber back that I sent to you by mistake
no.

just kidding

funny you would mention that. I have another pair I need to be tuned. i should get it out this week.

Thanks man,i accidently sent it to you in all the switching around last week,ill send it back to tim who now has the xmetal romeos

Latest Posts

Back