• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 2?

Protostar

Oakley Beginner
What do a pair of Romeo 2's usually go for? I ask because I've found a guy selling a pair of Romeo 2's relatively locally but the only prices I've seen for them are on Ebay ranging from 400-500. He has them listed for 250 but I'm not entirely sure he knows what he has because in one of the listings he calls them Flak Jackets, but the picture posted with this listing is quite obviously a Romeo 2 along with the Romeo 2 Box.

I figure this is a good deal but I also figured I should ask the people who know best.

r2's are going up in price- the appreciation for the frame is growing. imo one of the best xmetal frames.. the true half frame xmetal, and styling cues fall perfectly in line with its xmetal heritage. its only flaw was the expectation for it to be a big clunky thing due to its romeo name, but its a very sophisticated, stylish frame

Condition condition condition..... New used? scratched? Mint? R2 is a great frame, when I dont feel like wearing something different its my go to pair, 4-5 days a week.

I have a pair for sale below $200, no box, no coin, lenses have a little peeling. They're X Metal, black polarized.

I've been having trouble moving them at that price and condition.

If the package is complete with box, coin, etc (did the R2 come with a vault?) the price goes up. New/like new condition the price goes up. If it's one of the more rare colorways the price goes up.

This is not a solicitation to sell, this is making you aware of this specific example.

The person listing them says they're "like new condition" and there are also pictures listed. From the pictures in the listing the frame looks good, can't quite tell about the lenses cause there isn't an extreme close up on them. The frame color is carbon I think? (Black frame) and Black polarized lenses, box included. So based on what Rustpot said and the kind of price he has listed I'd say it's a good deal. Now the only obstacle is how to get them cause the guy selling them is some 400 or so miles away lol.