• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo Big Taco Violet/Polarized lenses only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

*** All sold & shipped. Thank you. ***

I have these up for sale. It's a Romeo 1, serialized, with custom cut Violet Polarized lens cut from a Big Taco by InfiniteHero.

Here is what I have into them:
Glasses: $450 (what I paid with the OEM X-Metal lens which aren't in good shape) OEM Rubbers which are in great shape.
Tune up: $70 By the X-Man - it's hard to tell but (if memory serves) it's a reverse Ti-02 finish.
Lenses: $135 Polarized Custom Cut Violet Lenses (from a Big Taco) by InfiniteHero
Total: $655; Asking $595 shipped. That's obviously that's what I paid minus the tune-up.

I will only sell the lenses and frames separately if two members are on board.

For the lenses: If you never seen a custom cut, there is a bevel to the lens not like the OEM lenses. At the suggestion of InfiniteHero, he said to take a sharpie to the edge to help eliminate some of the light that comes into the lens. When you hold them up to the light, (with your hands holding them out, not on your face) you can sort of see some light coming in around the edges; it's hard to explain. I'll try and get a picture up later if necessary. The only reason I mention this was because when I got them, I thought something was wrong but there wasn't. I just don't want someone to get these and be upset of the way the lenses look. When they are on your face, they are 100% normal when looking out. In any case, the lenses are perfect on these and there are no scratches.

Any questions, please ask.

Romeo1.jpg

Romeo.jpg

Romeo2.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

I'm going to keep the shipping to US only right now.

PM sent!!!

If anyone wants the just lenses, make me offer on them. Someone had asked for the frame only but I'm not selling both until both are claimed. But the whole package takes priority.

All is sold pending final payments...

Oh man! Those lenses are awesome!

Wow good price. These would be the R1's I'd want to rock.

Curious about the sharpie part. Does it come off after without any permanent stain?

Last edited:
So apparently the member that wanted the lenses can't figure out PayPal so they lenses are back up for sale for $80 shipped, preferably ff.

I already took payment for the frame and I don't plan on stiffing him outta that so hopefully someone else wants the lenses. Ill get pictures up in a bit but they isn't anything wrong with them.

Not sure about the sharpie coming off but it does work.

Status
Not open for further replies.