• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Earsock/Nosepiece Kit

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I was able to acquire 4 sets of OEM Romeo 1 earsock/nosepiece kits.

These do not come boxed as they originally came from Oakley warranty.

*Both ear socks will have the MADE IN USA as warranty only stocked those and not the CE side.

$40 per set shipped. Payment via paypal is gift. I only have 4. Limit 1 per member (I don't want someone buying all and just reselling).

*As long as I hear from jiveSEVEN, there is 1 pair for him which leaves 3.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

DSC04806.jpg

DSC04808.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Sorry mate I was looking for gaskets, but thanks for the consideration :)

I'll take one kit. PM'ing you now.

Hard to see in the pic but are these rootbeer or black? Are these the bigger or smaller nose bombs?

Thanks,

Black.

Great question on the size. I have kept 1 set of the boxes Romeo ear sock/nosepieces that comes with 2 sets. All 4 are the same size and the ones I'm selling are the same size as those. I don't have any Romeos to compare them with (although I should have a set later in the week or early next week).

Thanks

Can you take a quick thickness measurement of the nose bombs? I have heard of a thinner pair or bombs and would like to get them if available since they sit a little high on my face.
Thanks,
Nick

Will see what I can do tonight. I think they only came in 1 size but maybe someone else on here knows better. I won't be a proud owner of Romeo 1's until My Jordans show up tomorrow or Monday (yes currently losing my mind waiting).

Bump! Just want to make sure anyone that needs them from the forum gets them before they hit eBay.

Do you still have a black set?
I am trying to get a romeo 1 as I type this. If it goes through I will need these.

Yep... or if you look at it another way - I have a set of these earsocks/nosepieces that are in need of a Romeo 1.