1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I was able to acquire 4 sets of OEM Romeo 1 earsock/nosepiece kits.

These do not come boxed as they originally came from Oakley warranty.

*Both ear socks will have the MADE IN USA as warranty only stocked those and not the CE side.

$40 per set shipped. Payment via paypal is gift. I only have 4. Limit 1 per member (I don't want someone buying all and just reselling).

*As long as I hear from jiveSEVEN, there is 1 pair for him which leaves 3.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Romeo Earsock/Nosepiece Kit - DSC04806.jpg
    Romeo Earsock/Nosepiece Kit - DSC04808.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous I Should Work at Oakley...

Rating:
    100%
    Sorry mate I was looking for gaskets, but thanks for the consideration :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'll take one kit. PM'ing you now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hard to see in the pic but are these rootbeer or black? Are these the bigger or smaller nose bombs?

Thanks,

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Black.

Great question on the size. I have kept 1 set of the boxes Romeo ear sock/nosepieces that comes with 2 sets. All 4 are the same size and the ones I'm selling are the same size as those. I don't have any Romeos to compare them with (although I should have a set later in the week or early next week).

Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Can you take a quick thickness measurement of the nose bombs? I have heard of a thinner pair or bombs and would like to get them if available since they sit a little high on my face.
    Thanks,
    Nick

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Will see what I can do tonight. I think they only came in 1 size but maybe someone else on here knows better. I won't be a proud owner of Romeo 1's until My Jordans show up tomorrow or Monday (yes currently losing my mind waiting).

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump! Just want to make sure anyone that needs them from the forum gets them before they hit eBay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you still have a black set?
    I am trying to get a romeo 1 as I type this. If it goes through I will need these.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yep... or if you look at it another way - I have a set of these earsocks/nosepieces that are in need of a Romeo 1.