• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Info

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Hey Guys,
Just in case anyone is interested I thought I would post this eBay conversation. Don't know the guy or anything... and I'm not expecting to get paid but funny that he offered. Probably makes more sense if you start reading at the bottom.

Dear oakster_d4,

I'm not too smart on the computer. I will pay you if you let me know if you find one.

- lukycharm-us

Dear lukycharm-us,

I'm a member on the Oakley Forum... lots of X Metal collectors on there. I'd recommend giving it a shot. Worst case scenario, you may not find the frames but I'm sure you'd get offers on the lenses.

Dear oakster_d4,

Yeah, have never been installed. I've seen them in ebay over 300 I will sell them by summer if I can't find a frame

- lukycharm-us

Dear lukycharm-us,

That could be a tough one! Your lenses if they're free of spider cracks are probably worth a couple hundred though.

Dear oakster_d4,

I have 2 sets of new gold romeo 1 lenses that I need a mint new titanium frame

20 active auctions and 556 feedback with out one neutral I'd think he knows a little about computers. But I also wouldn't hesitate to buy from him with that much positive feedback.

Back