• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Romeo Jordan - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Just to add also that you will find very likely that the lenses do not have the 'notch' associated with the usual Romeo lens and a later lens possessing the said notch will be too large for this frame.
Jordan lens below -

AB3941E4-CC84-4A2B-BD46-B94CA1048B1B_zpsu0kzkr13.jpg
FYI please send me a Jordan :rolleyes::) I am going to take that like as a maybe

Some people reacted to this post.
I'm starting to wish I had saved all the $ I've sent you for the XS and Skatedeck lately and put it towards this S-A-A-A-WEET pair of glasses. I Would have to withdraw from the "no Shelf Whores" club.

Username Hidden said:
I'm gonna have to wear that Jordan tomorrow. I have a feeling that whomever buys it is going to shelf this poor pair. Lol
I'll end up paying someday just as much for a regular no box, coin or whatever for a "regular" pair of Romeos. D'oh!!

Thanks to @MSTech and the experts to open and discuss the question about 4 digits position. As I told him, I have a lot of gaps in Oakley knowledge. Sometimes we take the usual things as a standard as I'm pretty sure there are a lot of normal variations. Amazing and quite rare pair!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.