• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo - Jordans

Here should be a thread "how much does your Romeo 1 worth" or what to espect when buying Romeo 1. I also think they're over priced but c'mon we are talkin about a piece of optics that are not around anymore I mean you just don't walk into Walmart and ask for a pair of Romeos
LOL uhm, no offense but,, wal*mart? lol...I never ever thought i'd live the day I saw someone match oakley and wal*mart in the same sentence somehow lol..wow. That makes me cringe...

Ohhhh come on now...seriously? the day that happens, i'll jump off the golden gate bridge lol, like hundreds of other people have. :p
unless they were Foakleys...

Well I'm only judging by what I have paid for the three pair of Romeo1s I have owned that 750 is way over priced no matter what they look like IMO and man I wish walmat sold Oakleys I would shop there too!

Sorry if I over clocked your processors my friends, I referenced Walmart as part of my non very elaborated sarcastic post

Back