• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo Lenses

Just saw that too. Can't see the value there either.

Romeo 1 lenses I can see for bnib just because some people want it as original as posssible. Some aftermarket R1 lenses can get up in price.

I cannot believe the replacement lens cost over US$300 a pair. I bought a set of brand new lens in fire iridium for Romeo 1 from local distributor at US$75 a few year ago. Price on eBay is crazy.

I was heartbroken to see that auction just keep climbing... I have been watching it the entire time since I need a set and I can't spend that much on just lenses... Not yet anyhow :)

i was watching that. you could get a custom cut and have it engraved "x-metal" for around 100-120. or aftermarket engraved for like 75. thats just nuts.

I was heartbroken to see that auction just keep climbing... I have been watching it the entire time since I need a set and I can't spend that much on just lenses... Not yet anyhow :)

Me too ... That price is just crazy.

As for the auction, sometimes it's just a trick that the seller pull of to lure the buyer into paying more.

i was watching that. you could get a custom cut and have it engraved "x-metal" for around 100-120. or aftermarket engraved for like 75. thats just nuts.

That's not good... now, I won't even know if it's an OKALEY factory release or a custom cut !

Me too ... That price is just crazy.

As for the auction, sometimes it's just a trick that the seller pull of to lure the buyer into paying more.

That's not good... now, I won't even know if it's an OKALEY factory release or a custom cut !

Does it really matter?

Back